This handler posts a message in a specific slack channel. This handler is also capable of responding to a message within a specific channel via thread, if the user desires, and possess the message's respective thread id. In order to use this handler, you must first create a Slack application and an API Token (information on how to do this is below).
Creating a Slack API Token
1) Go to https://api.slack.com
2) Create a New App
- Give it a Descriptive name (ie. Kinetic Task Handler)
- Register the 'Development Slack Team' as the Team you wish to post to
3) Add the 'send message as user' permission under 'Add features and functionality' > 'Permissions'
- Can also create/give permission to 'send message as bot' if you would prefer messages be sent under a separate username
4) Under 'Install your app to your team', click 'Install App' and authorize it
5) Under 'Settings' > 'Install App' (in the navigation bar on the left side of the page), copy the OAuth Access Token from the page and use it for the Handler's token info value