Creates Work Info entries related to a Work Order. The relationship is established by placing the Work Order ID in the 'Work Order ID' field on the 'WOI:WorkInfo' form.
The Include Review Request parameter invokes a method that builds and places a link in the Notes field on the Work Info entry. When this link is clicked, the original service request submission is opened in the read-only Review Request mode.
The Include Question Answers parameter invokes a method which builds a question and answer pair display of the service request submittal. These data elements are placed in the Notes field of the Work Info entry. This provides a quick view of the triggering service request submittal data.
The Work Info entry accommodates up to three file attachments. When configuring the task, this handler expects the value Menu Label of the attachment question. The handler will use this name to locate the attachment file within the Remedy forms of the Kinetic Request application. If more than three attachments are needed, it is recommended to create additional Work Info entries.
This handler is safe to use in a subtree because it does not rely on any @base information to process. All data is passed into the handler as parameters.
The following data is used to create the 'WOI:WorkInfo' record:
Sets the 'Detailed Description' field to a concatenation of the following:
- The URL link to the Review Request view of the triggering Kinetic Request submission (if provided).
- The value of the "Work Info Notes" parameter.
- The formatted string of Question name to full answer pairs (if provided).
Sets the 'Work Order Entry ID' field to the result of a lookup to the WOI:WorkOrder form. The lookup is done using the work order id parameter and the resulting entry's request id is used.
Attaches the files associated to the specified Attachment field menu label parameters to the specified fields:
- 'z2AF Work Log01' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 1"
- 'z2AF Work Log02' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 2"
- 'z2AF Work Log03' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 3"
Sets the following field values to the specified values:
- 'z1D Previous Operation' => "SET"
- 'Status' => "Enabled"
Sets the following field values to the values of the specified parameters:
- 'Work Order ID' => "Work Order ID"
- 'Description' => "Work Info Summary"
- 'Detailed Description' => "Work Info Notes"
- 'Work Log Date' => "Work Info Submit Date"
- 'Work Log Submitter' => "Submitter"
- 'Secure Work Log' => "No"
- 'View Access' => "Internal"
- 'Communication Source' => "Web"
- 'Work Log Type' => "General Information"